About me

Gallery

Facebook

7 February 2011

Sketch Saturday and Scooter Boy

I've got a couple of cards to share today.  Isn't it typical that when the kids are back at school and I'm due to go back to work I finally get motivated to make something :-)

I've had a great six weeks with the kids and tomorrow my little dude begins his big primary school adventure! I can't believe how fast the time has flown and I think tomorrow you may see another post as I try and distract myself from the fact that for the first time in 8 1/2 years  there will be no little person calling out 'mum, can I have..." or "mum, can we...."

While I may be a little sad I'm also really excited for him.  He's sooo ready for school and is going to have  a blast, so I'll try and remember that as I say goodbye tomorrow morning!

Anyway, enough of my ramblings the first card is for this weeks Sketch Saturday Challenge.  I tried a new technique with my copics for this and inked up my Magnolia Puppy.  The papers are Basic Grey  Hopscotch and Grace Taylor Flower Patch.


Copic Colours
Puppy - E35, E33, E31, R20
Bow - BG78, BG75, BG72
Rose - R05, R02, R01

The second card is one I finished the other night using the Scooter Boy image from Sugar Nellie.  I'm not sure of the brand of the graffiti papers, but you can get them at Picture2Page in Lilydale.


Since this one is for a boy I kept it nice and simple, just adding some silver brads. The sentiment is from The Greeting Farm.

Copic Colours
Jeans & Scooter - C9,7,5,3,1
Green on Scooter - BG11, BG10
Top - V17,15,12, 000
Hair - E35, YR23, Y23

Hope it's nice and sunny in your part of the world and you're enjoying your day. Thanks for stopping by
Kirsty

No comments: