About me

Gallery

Facebook

19 February 2011

Soooo out of my comfort zone

In more ways than one this week! Lucky me went back to work this week after 6 weeks long service leave, what a shock to the system that has been! Throw in a bit of upheaval at work and it's been quite a roller coaster.

Since going back to work I've had zippo energy. I'm a night owl, up till all hours, but this week I've been in bed at 9.30pm which is unheard of for me (haven't even watched my trash TV....gasp!). As a result this poor little Tilda has been sitting coloured on my desk since the challenge was announced last Sunday and I've only now just finished putting it together.

When I first picked my stamp I decided to go out of my comfort zone and colour something bright.  Now colour and I just don't get along. I love black, grey and all shades in between. If you're lucky you might catch me in a bit of pink or purple but defiantly nothing too bright. So for this card I decided to go all out and picked ORANGE (shock horror!)

So what does one do with a little Tilda in a little orange dress when you're totally colour challenged? It's only taken me about 4 hours and 10 different papers to figure it out hehe, but we got there in the end and this is what I came up with...


Hope your all enjoying your weekend, till next time
Kirsty

1 comment:

Bron said...

This is soo cute. I like the papers you have ended up using for someone working out of her comfort zone I think you have done an ace job! xox