About me

Gallery

Facebook

14 January 2011

Magnolia Down Under Challenge

I'd like to say I've been really busy and use that as the excuse for not posting anything lately but I can't...I've just been lazy (when it comes to cards anyway)!  I'm on holidays with Dan and the kids and I'm really enjoying doing not much at all!  We had a great week away with friends after christmas but since then we've just been floating around doing whatever we feel like.  It's kinda nice....I could get very used to this:-)

It's wet and rainy here in Melbourne so I sat down and finished my card.  I started it days ago but just couldn't finish it...didn't like the colours, didn't like the papers yada yada but I did love the sketch (from Magnolia Down Under) so after a few changes here it is:


Supplies
Stamps: Tilda and fence from Magnolia, sentiment from Papertrey Ink
Papers: Kaiser (Tea at Elsie's)
Copics:  Y21, E97, E99 (hair), E40, YR00, YR02 (clothes), C7, C5, C3 (shoes), E29, E29, E53, E35 (fence), E00, E000, R20 (skin), G85, G94, YR21 YR23 (flowers)
Accessories: EK success swirl border punch, flowers, locket charm and tag from Picture2Page.

I've bought a few new stamps lately, so if this weather keeps up no doubt you'll see a few more cards soon.   It seems we're getting the tail end of the weather that has been so devastating in Queensland. My thoughts are with all those affected, I can't begin to imagine what they are going through.

Thanks for stopping by,
Kirst

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely card Kirsty, the colours are beautiful.
I live on the Gold Coast and luckily we've been spared the flooding which is so bad up north.
Still been raining here constantly though!

Kylie said...

Gorgeous! I love the colours you've used,
Thanks for playing at MDUC this week,
Hugs
Kylie

Kruemel said...

What a cute card - beautiful colors and great take on our sketch!

Thanks for playing with our sketch challenge this week!

Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel

Jane said...

Beautiful card! lovely colours and colouring! thanks for joining us at MDUC, hugs, Jane xxx