About me

Gallery

Facebook

14 November 2010

Cheeky Christmas

Just a quick post before I head off to catch some zzz's before what I fear will be a nightmare day at work.  One of those days when you have to deliver some news on a project that you know the powers that be are NOT going to want to hear!  That's my Monday morning for you :(   So to try and take my mind off it I dusted off my Anya's and this is what I came up with..



Supplies:
Papers: Rouge CS from American Crafts, Imaginisce DSP 
Stamps: Merry Christmas sentiment from PTI, Cheeky Rockabilly from TGF, Santa Hat from Forever Friends Xmas Clear Set 
Copics: Clothes - R39,37,35 C7, 5, 3 Hair - E29, 25, 31 Skin - E00, E000, E11, R20
Accessories - EK Swirl border punch, kaiser bling, SU silver cord.

Thanks for stopping by,
Kx

2 comments:

Bron said...

Love it super cute! Hope your day went well. xox

Bron said...

Love it super cute! Hope your day went well. xox