About me

Gallery

Facebook

5 October 2010

Lovely Tilda

Just a quick post this afternoon with a card that's been a long time in the making!  I started this about a week ago...I think it may even have a been a mojo sketch and just haven't had the chance to finish it.



Tilda is coloured with copics and papers are from Picture2Page (sorry can't remember the brand name).  Ribbon and cardstock are SU.

Hopefully I get a chance to play with all my new stamps soon...if only there were more hours in the day:)

2 comments:

Deeanne said...

She's so cute Kirst! I think I shall have to stamp it off you. Love the papers too. See you tomorrow night for a bit of carding xo

Bron said...

I LOVE IT!!!! The colours, layout well all actually. Will have to have a night stamping soon missing ya. Lv Bron xox