About me

Gallery

Facebook

19 September 2010

Magnolia Down Under

It's been a nice quiet weekend here in the Thomas household.  The kids are spending the weekend with my parents at the beach. Now it may not be the weather for swimming yet but I hear they're having a ball making sandcastles on the beach anyway:)  Daniel and I went to see Tomorrow When the War Began last night and we both enjoyed it.  Not quite as good as the book (they never are really are they??), but on the whole it was a good film. Great to see some of our awesome special effects teams working on some Australian films!

Because of all the spare time I also got the chance to have a go at the Magnolia Down Under challenge.  I was a bit slow to finish it so I missed out on entering it in the challenge but it was a great sketch so fun none the less:)


I used some adorable papers that I picked up at Picture2Page this week.  It's the Jack n Jill collection from Prima.  They were too cute, so I had to have them all!

Supplies
Papers: Jack n Jill by Prima, SU Certainly Celery 
Stamps: Magnolia Tilda with Kitten, PTI sentiment
Copics: Clothes B91, G20, R83, 0 Cat E13, E35 0 Hair YR31 Y21 E25 Skin E00, E11, R20 Bench E35, E25, E50
Accessories: SU Certainly celery grosgrain, flowers from Picture2Page, butterfly from Theo's crafts

Thanks for stopping by,
hugs Kirsty

1 comment:

Bron said...

Those papers are so cute,may need to take a trip down this week. Gorgeous card as always! Love the colours. Lv Bron xo