About me

Gallery

Facebook

15 September 2010

Rock n Roll Lilith

Hey there
Rushing to post my latest Lil Lolita challenge entry and what do you know but I made a little bit of a boo boo...see if you can spot it;)  This is a little different for me, but with a music theme how could I resist??
Anyone who knows me knows how much i LOVE music.  Not a day goes by where I don't listen to or play music.  It can make you happy when you're feeling sad, make you laugh or cry and at times frustrate you silly (especially when your learning something new and it's just not coming together the way it should!!!) But they say practice makes perfect, even if it does take forever LOL!

So here's my take on the challenge...

I've used  1950's Lilith and coloured her with copics and stamped music notes on the background paper and added some ribbon and a guitar charm.

Hope you all had a great day, we're on our way to the weekend so it can only get better from here!
Have a great night
Kirsty

1 comment:

Bron said...

Awseome, I agree not your normal type of card but ace still. Hugs Bron xox