About me

Gallery

Facebook

8 October 2010

Forever Friends Christmas

Hey folks

YEAH it's Friday which means I'm not at work and not thinking about building websites or rewriting content (blogging doesn't count!). So I decided to have some fun with my new Forever Friends stamps and get a head start on Christmas cards. Who knows maybe I'll even send them out this year LOL!


This was super quick to colour and would have been quick to put together if I'd been able to decide on the papers!

Supplies
Stamps: Forever Friends Christmas Stamps available at Picture2Page
Copics: E40, E50, E51, E53, R85, R83, R81, YG11, W1
Paper: Kaiser Christmas Carnival


Dee and I are off to a Girls Night In scrapping workshop tonight to raise money for breast cancer, so hopefully I'll have some goodies to share a little later on.  For now it's off to make some cupcakes to take with me!

Have a great day
Kirsty



No comments: