About me

Gallery

Facebook

3 September 2010

Wow has it really been that long?  Seems I'm more addicted to colouring these days than actually finishing anything. It makes me giggle every time I think that my favourite past time is exactly the same as my 8 year old daughters...I can guarantee you'll find the two of us sitting at a desk colouring whenever we have a spare moment:)

I've bought lots of great new stamps recently but unfortunately I just haven't had time to put many cards together. I'm hoping that's going to change this weekend.  I thought I'd start by posting a baby card I made for gorgeous Tombo, the latest addition to our extended family. I think it was a mojo challenge a few weeks back but I never got around to posting.


Stamps: Forever Friends (sentiment printed from computer)
Copics: E53, 51, 50, R20, B000
Papers: just from my stash, not sure on the brand but purchased from Picture2Page.
Accessories: SU corner, scallop circle and circle punches, Cuttlebug embossing folder.

be back soon with more
hugs Kirsty

No comments: