About me

Gallery

Facebook

7 July 2010

Skater Sage


Hey Everyone, hope you're all toasty warm on this chilly night.
Just a quick post cos it's 12.45am here in Melbourne and unfortunately I'm supposed to be getting up for work in the morning:(

Dylan has a party tomorrow so I decided to colour Skater Sage from Wild Flower Patch (nothing like leaving it until the last moment, I know but what's a girl to do!!)  I had every intention of playing along with Mojo Monday, but the mojo for that sketch just didn't come, so here's what I ended up with...


I can't for the life of me remember where the papers came from but the copics I've use are:
Clothes - B91, 95, 97, G17,16, 14, R29, 27
Skateboard - C7, 5, 3, 1
Hair - E29, 25, 53
Skin - E000, E00

I suppose I toddle off and try and get some sleep now
thanks for stopping by
hugs Kirsty

1 comment:

Bron said...

Wow this is perfect for a boy. As you know I hate making boy cards! Lv Bron xo