About me

Gallery

Facebook

5 July 2010

Geez, I'm going all flowery!

I've never really been much of a flowery person! I like them, don't get me wrong but when it comes to cards I'm a plain and simple kinda girl. But lately flowers seem to be making their way onto all my cards and you know what, they're not that bad! Maybe it's just a phase...like the button thing a while back tee hee, we'll see:)
Anyway this card is for The Sugar Bowl sketch challenge. This gorjuss girl is my favourite little illustrated character. I just love her. The artist Suzanne Woolcott is from my home city, Glasgow and I just adore her work. If you haven't seen it you can check it out here. Her illustrations and prints are so sweet, yet filled with so much emotion and a little darkness. LOVE them! But enough of my ramblings here is the card...





















Supplies: Papers in this card are Basic Grey and Kaiser and the copics used are E70 through to 79 for her hair, E000, E00 & R20 for the skin and V99, V95 & V91 for her clothes. I coloured the flowers and the ribbon with my copics to match.

Hope you all have a great week, thanks for taking the time to stop by
hugs
Kirsty

1 comment:

Lilian said...

Lovely card and beautiful coloring Kirsty! I love to make simple cards too but yeah somehow these buttons and flowers sometimes get in my cards too ;) Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge! :)