About me

Gallery

Facebook

3 September 2010

Mad about Tilda

It's all about Magnolia for me at the moment. I seem to have gone a bit Tilda crazy.  All my new stamps lately have been Tilda and there's still some more on the way ;) So after buying them all I thought I'd better do something with them.



Now I have to confess I'm a bit clueless when it comes to this card!  I blame it on the general anesthetic I had earlier this week, truly left me like a space cadet! 

So this card may have started off as a sketch challenge but to be honest I'm not 100% sure and if it was I have no idea which one. I also have no recollection of the name of the stamp, the copic colours I used or the name/brand of the papers...see what I mean, totally clueless:)

Hope you enjoy your Saturday, will be back tomorrow with my Fathers Day cards and hopefully some useful information to go with them!!

hugs Kirsty

No comments: