About me

Gallery

Facebook

4 September 2010

Fathers Day

So its Fathers Day in Oz this Sunday and I always struggle with male cards but my friend Dee found this stamp and with a couple of hand drawn additions I thought it would be perfect for my Dad.


Anyone who knows my dad knows how much he LOVES his TV (or should I say TV's).  We often joke that there are more TV's in the house than people and with each new addition they get bigger and bigger LOL. While the stamp was great it was missing the essential TV so I drew one with my Memento marker and added it to the card with foam dots.

I kept the layout for this card really simple as the image was quite large.  Both the stamped image and the  TV are coloured with Copics.

StampJim Relaxing from Digital Stamp Boutique, PTI Pond Life
Copics:  Chair, cabinet and footstool -  E77,74,71,70, Cap - E33,35, Pillow -  E40, 41 Jeans - B95, 91,  Shoes & TV B000, C7, 5, 3, 1, W3 Shirt - YG63, G21 Skin: E000, E00
Paper: Creamy Caramel & Kraft from SU, DSP from Kaiser
Accessories: white ribbon coloured with E33

Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs Kirsty

2 comments:

Mandi-Lee said...

beautiful card kirsty! you did a great job! thank you for entering he copic oz challenge!
lol
mandi
xxx

Andrea said...

What a perfect image!..and he looks so comfy!
Andrea