About me

Gallery

Facebook

2 April 2011

Sketch Saturday Princess

Hi everyone
Hope you're all enjoying your weekend. Today I decided to play along with the Sketch Saturday challenge.  I coloured my new Sugar Nellie Manga Princess and paired her up with some Kaisercraft paper and here's what I came up with...


The card is fairly straight forward, I simply coloured the image and sponged the soft sky background. Here's a list of all the supplies:

Copics: V99,95,91 E00,000,11, 40, 41 Y21, E99, E97
Paper: Kaisercraft Lilac Ave Collection, SU Soft Sky
Ink: SU soft Sky, memento black, SU Perfect Plum
Accessories: Prima flowers, SU bling brad, Kaiser stick on bling, SU Modern Label Punch
Stamps: Sugar Nellie 'Manga Princess', Lizzie Anne Designs 'Once Upon A Time'

Heading off now to see Danny Bhoy, my favourite stand up comedian at the moment.  I grew up listening to Billy Connolly (and living with my dad who is as close you can get to the real thing) so for me Danny is definitely the next in line to the throne of observational comics.  Should be a good night :-)

thanks for stopping by
Kirsty x

No comments: