About me

Gallery

Facebook

3 April 2011

Another Sketch Saturday

Yesterday I was way late with my sketch saturday challenge and only just scrapped in before it closed.  This week I'm super early and already finished!  I LOVED this sketch and had an image that I'd already coloured on hand, so it was nice and quick.  The other reason is that I'm here on my lonesome ;-( ....or should that be a :-) ??  The kids are spending some time with their Aunt and Dan is working. The housework is done so it's just me, season two of One Tree Hill and some sketch challenges LOL.

Here's what I came up with for this weeks Sketch Saturday.  It's a little on the shabby chic side, but a little bit of lace every now and then never hurt anyone ;-P



I stuck pretty much to the sketch for this one and just used basic layering with my papers.  I coloured my image with copics and airbrushed the background (I'm slowly getting the hang of it).  I made the lace flowers by running the thread through the lace to make small rosettes. Here are the list of supplies I used:

Papers: SU Blushing Bride, Kaisercraft Chanteuse Collection DSP
Stamps: LaLa Land Marci Ballerina, PTI Mini
Copics: R81, 83, 85, 20 Y21, 11, E97, E99, 000, 00, 11, YG 67, 63, BG10
Accessories: Lace, Pearls, PTI  vintage buttons

If you're in Melbourne and like a bit of comedy go and check out Danny Bhoy at the Arts Centre.  We were lucky to have a kid free night and headed off to the comedy festival for a bit of a laugh. Once again Danny's live show was awesome, one of the best observational comics going around at the moment.

Thanks for stopping by
hugs
Kirsty xo

1 comment:

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Oh, how adorable! I just love those Marci and Luka stamps. Your coloring is spectacular, and I love all the lace. Thanks so much for playing with us at Sketch Saturday! I hope you'll join us again soon!