About me

Gallery

Facebook

20 March 2011

Congratulations

We've got a wedding this week so I decided to use this weeks sketch challenge from Splitcoast and my new SU set Elements of Style.  While I love my copics I have to say I'm really enjoying getting back to clean and simple designs without all the colouring. It's a little more productive too, I've managed to make three cards this weekend LOL!

For my wedding card I simply stamped the branch from elements of style on some vanilla cardstock, sponged the edges and sprayed some glimmer mist.  Next I added some satin ribbon, a satin flower and a sentiment.  Job done, 15 minutes!


It looks a little flat in the photo, you can't really see the glimmer  but it looks much more effective up close.
thanks for stopping by
Kirsty

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful wedding card Kirsty! I found your card on SCS and thought I would check out your blog to see how you made the satin ribbon flower. It's fabulous! Have a blessed day!