About me

Gallery

Facebook

8 February 2010

Something new...

Hey there, it's been a long time between posts again hasn't it?  My day job has been consuming all my time lately and it's really taking it's toll on my crafting! I've been working on  a new large website that has taken the best part of six months to complete.  As the project nears completion we're frantically working to make sure it's ready.  While it will always be a work in progress, the launch date is in sight and our life will hopefully get back to normal. Yeah!

While I haven't had much time to create I have enjoyed surfing and checking out all your beautiful creations.  My most exciting find so far has been beautiful fantasy art stamps by Ching Chou Kuik and you can get them over at Sweetpea Rubber Stamps.  You know how it is one link leads to another and before you know it I've lost an hour and my bank balance is a little lighter LOL!

Anyway I stumbled across them on the very talented Angela's blog In My Quiet Time and I just loved them.  For those who know me I love all things dark and mysterious and these stamps are right up my alley.  It's also really nice to find some fairy images that aren't quite so cutesy.  So enough of my ramblings, here is my first card...



Here's a close up of the stamped image, the detail in these stamps is amazing, I love them!



The next card is one I've had sitting on my desk for a while.  I think it was meant for a Mojo Monday a couple of weeks ago and I never got round to uploading it! So here it is, sorry this is a stamped image from a friend, so I can't tell you where it's from.



That's all I've got completed for now.  I've got lots of new stamps and hopefully soon I'll get the chance to play with them all!

Till then, thanks for stopping by

hugs Kirsty

3 comments:

Bronwen said...

Love them both. What is the purple flourish you have used? I like! Is it a die? Looking forward to the launch so we can start catching up again more regulary and creating. Xo

Kirsty said...

thanks! It's from the Storybook cricut cartridge xo

Dee said...

I love them both too! You've inspired me to get out the old cricut machine to create embellishments etc. Even went to Maxine's yesterday to get bits and pieces to finish off 4 scrapping pages. Catch up with you soon, Dee xx