About me

Gallery

Facebook

13 February 2010

More fairies

Just a quick post with another fairy from Sweet Pea Rubber Stamps.  I've used a mix of SU cardstock and Do Crafts patterned papers.  The image is coloured with copics.



As much as I love colouring with my copics I occured to me the other day that I can't remember the last time I made a card just stamping!  I love clean, simple cards and I seem to have moved so far away from that recently with the discovery of copics (which is fine, cos I love them!). So my challenge for this weekend is to make some cards without copics.  Lets see if I can manage it LOL!   Have to scoot off now, we're spending the day with mum and dad and we're off to register my little boy for soccer, he's so excited! He tells me he's going to be a rock star and a soccer player when he grows up!

till next time

Kirsty

2 comments:

bronsspace said...

Love the card. You have a very unique style that just stands out with cards that I just love. Have fun with registration I am sure he is going to have lots of fun with soccer. Lv Bron

Cheryl said...

GORGEOUS and your colouring is fabulous......love these sweet pea stamps!!!
xx