About me

Gallery

Facebook

14 October 2009

Mojo Monday 107

Hi again, hope you're all rugged up and relaxing on this cold Tuesday night here in Melbourne. I'm hoping the sunshine returns soon, it makes me feel so much better and so much more motivated! Kira has an excursion to Healesville Sanctuary tomorrow and she is SO excited (she's our own little Bindi the Jungle Girl LOL). I really hope the weather holds out, it will be such a shame if the class misses out because of bad weather, she'll be so disappointed. Fingers crossed!

As promised I'm back with last weeks Mojo Monday sketch. I went back to a SU favourite for this one...Fifth Avene Floral, love it. It has to be my favourite floral set at the moment.  The other supplies are Old Olive card and ribbon, Ski Slope DSP and white ribbon and pearls. Sentiment is from PTI.

fifth-avenue-markers

Hopefully this is a more productive week and I'll get to play with all my new stamps.  Who knows I might even finish a Mojo Monday challenge in the right week...a girl can hope can't she;-)

til next time, hugs

K

1 comment:

Bronwen said...

Once again you have done a wonderful job. Think may need to get this set out and play some more xox