About me

Gallery

Facebook

14 October 2009

It's been a while...

The blog title says it all really!  It's been a while since I've had the time to sit and just make some cards... there's always been something else to do or I've just been too tired to even think about being creative LOL! But the last couple of days have been better and I've actually got a few projects completed...so I'll skip right to it:-)

I'm always struggling to come up with cards for boys (particualy late primary, high school boys) and SU in their US catty have the most amazing silhouette stamps of skateboarders and musicians and I SO want them but they're not available here yet, anyway the lovely Rosemary at Picture2Page very kindly lent me her Inkadinkadoo set which comes mighty close to the SU ones.  Here's what I came up with...

you-rockboys-birthday

The papers are from Kaisercraft and I just love them.  I love the colours and the grunge backgrounds. The layouts are pretty simple,  just something I came up with while messing around at my desk but I think for boys less is definitely more. So what do you think...would a teenage boy be happy with these?

Got to scoot off to Dylan's kinder committee meeting now, will be back later tonight with some more cards, including last week Mojo Monday (oh well better late than never!)

til next time

hugs xo

No comments: