About me

Gallery

Facebook

11 August 2009

PPA Sketch Challenge

Thought I'd start my little jaunt into the world of blogging with this months sketch challenge over at PPA.  You'll probably find I do this alot...I love challenges and I can waste an enormous amount of time just looking around on the web discovering new ones!!  There are so many amazing, talented people out there. Anyway here is my take on the sketch...

Fifth Avenue Floral



Supplies: Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Urban Oasis DSP (all SU), Fifth Ave Floral (SU)
and Mini Mixed Messages (Papertrey) stamps, white ribbon, wave edge punch and
copic markers.

I love the flowers in this set and they're perfect for colouring with my new copics..still getting used to these, but they could be my new addiction.  Sooo many awesome colours!

Kirsty

5 comments:

Pals Paper Arts said...

Fantastic coloring!

On behalf of the Pals Paper Arts design team, thank you for Playing @ the PPA!

lidna callahan said...

Pretty flowers!

Margaret Moody said...

Very pretty card, Kirsty! Great job interpreting the sketch! I like your colors and the stamps you used! Thanks for participating in PPA's first sketch challenge! Join us next week for our first inspiration challenge!

Kristy Young said...

This is just simply gorgeous. TFS
KRisty

Ann Schach said...

Thanks for sharing your beautiful card, Kirsty! I love the colors. An excellent interpretation of the sketch! Thanks for playing at PPA!