About me

Gallery

Facebook

13 August 2009

I Stink You're Sweet!

I stink you're sweet Ok, so I mentioned that I was addicted to surfing the web. Tonight is another perfect  example of my how my intention to make a few cards can fly right out the window. It  all started at Makeesha's site, which led to Amy R's to view a copic video, a visit to All That Scraps, a little visit to Stampavie and then back to Amy for this sketch challenge (did I mention I'm  a sucker  for those too??).  So at about 11.00pm I finally got around to starting  something!

Now anyone who knows me, knows I'm not normally a multi colour kinda girl, but  how cool are these papers??  They just arrived yesterday  and although they're supposed  be christmas papers I'm SOO not ready to start with that caper yet!  So for the challenge,  I settled on this cute little image from SU's Pun Fun.  The kids just love this set, full of cute little images  that are perfect for their friends birthdays.

For details of the sketch you can visit the very talented Amy R here.  For my card, I've used red cardstock, SU Ski Slope DSP, SU Pun Fun, Copic markers and white brads.

On that note, I should probably think about  getting some sleep. Work in the morning then taking my little girl to her first concert. She's so excited and thankfully for me, it's Pink and not The Pussy Cat Dolls or something really poppy like that (there's only so much a girl can take!)

hugs

Kirsty

No comments: