About me

Gallery

Facebook

10 March 2011

Mojo Monday Challenge

Just a quick post before I head out to work.  I managed to finish a couple of cards this week that I wanted to share.  The first is for this weeks Mojo Monday.  I decided to be a little bold and use some stronger colours for this one.  I've had these Kaiser papers in my stash for ages and never used them, so for something a little different I went with this...

Supplies
Papers - Cardstock from SU, DSP Loire Valley Collection from Kaisercrafts
Stamps - Fifth Ave Floral from SU, Anniversary Set from PTI
Copics - C9,7,5,3,1 R29,27
Accessories - Modern tag punch SU, Kaisercrafts bling, Fiskars scallop border punch, SU embossing folder (which you can order from my friend Dee over at Deelish Designs)

For the next card I decided to use my new Hanglar Stanglar images.  I was so excited when these little babies arrived in the mail.  They are SOOO hard to get a hold of.  While I wasn't able to buy the stamps I did manage to get my hands on 100+ stamped images, so that should keep me going for a while!  Here is my first creation with them.

I decided to keep this one nice and simple.  Unfortunately I cut the shape out and then decided I didn't really like it as an oval! After that the mojo kinda left the building ;-)

Supplies 
Papers - DSP Grant Archival, cardstock from SU
Copics - E 35, 33,31, 29, 25, 70, 71, 74, 77, 79, 41, B97, 95 91, G20, 21, C7, 5, 3, 1 E0000, 000, R20
Stamps - Hanglar Stanglar, Sentiment from PTI anniversary set
Accessories - Modern tag punch, Martha Stewart Lace punch.

I'll be back later tonight with some gorgeous cards that my little munchkin made.  She's asked me to share them on Dark Arts.  They are so cute and I'm pretty sure she's got this colouring thing down better than me!

hope you all have a great day
hugs Kirsty

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such pretty cards. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Olena said...

Pretty cards! Love it! Olena