About me

Gallery

Facebook

14 March 2011

ICS Challenge

Since I had some time this weekend I decided to play along with Inspirational Card Sketches.  The sketch was a little different and I really liked the layout.  I had an image that I'd half finished colouring and thought it would look good with this sketch, so I finished it off and put it all together.  It's a fairly simple card, with just a few embellishments but I kind of like things nice and simple.


Supplies
Copics: Hair E49,29,25,53, 35 Clothes E41,40 V000,12,15,17, B97,95,91, G67 Skin, E000, E00, R20
Stamps: Wiff of Joy, sentiment from PTI
Paper: Cardstock and DSP from SU
Accessories: Prima flowers, SU ribbon (Rich Razzleberry), stick on bling, SU Jewellery tag punch.

Hope you all had a great weekend
hugs
Kirsty

1 comment:

Bron said...

Hey there hun, this is gorgeous love the colours and I agree the layout is great. Hope to see you soon. Lv Bron xoxo