About me

Gallery

Facebook

15 June 2010

Club Anya Saturday Challenge


Did quite get around to posting my cards last night. By the time I finished procrastinating over embellishments and realised the batteries were flat in my camera, it was just too late!

The first challenge I took part in this weekend was the Club Anya Saturday challenge. I used to colour an image first and then work out my papers, layout etc...would take me ages to finish a card. Well not any more! Bron passed on some words of wisdom from a friend of hers; layout and papers first then find an image to suit. Who knew you could save so much time!! My card was finished in half the time.















I decided to use my brand new Anya set for this card. I love it, so cute!

Copics: Hair: YR 23, 21 20 Headband: BV 08, 06, 02 Skin: E000, 00, R20, Bath C3,C1, YR 23, 21
Papers: PTI Lemon Tart, Kaiser Made with Love DSP
Stamps: TGF Me Time Anya
Accessories: Kindyglitz, ribbon, brads

No comments: