About me

Gallery

Facebook

15 February 2010

Mojo Monday...on a Sunday!

Hi again, hope you all had a great weekend.  We had a nice lazy day at home today which was much needed.

It's amazing how productive I can be when I'm not working all the time, I had time to make some more cards! In keeping with my 'keep it simple, no copics' weekend, here is my Mojo Monday for the week.


The colours in the photo are not the best - .  The lighting in my craft room is terrible and the batteries in my camera died so I couldn't take another pic, but you get the general idea LOL.  The papers are from Kaiser and card is SU.  The stamp is Polka Dot Punches from SU and the sentiment is from PTI.

The second card is just a quick 5 minute card that I put together with some scraps that were lying on my desk.  The stamp set is from PTI and the card is SU, patterned paper is Kaiser. Colours are kraft, white and groovy guava.  Not sure I love this card, but for a quick 5 minute card, it's ok.



As much as I've enjoyed making these cards I am having withdrawals from colouring my cute little characters and fairies, so I think tomorrow it will be back to Copics.

Oh well, at least I tried! Thanks for stopping by,

hugs Kirsty

1 comment:

Bronwen said...

Love all the non colouring cards they are all fantastic. Looking forward to Friday xo