About me

Gallery

Facebook

6 October 2009

It's been a busy day at work and I was definitely happy to get home to spend some time with my babies. It was the first day back at school and Kira was happy to be back with all her friends. Dylan also got to spend the day with Gramps while I was at work, and I'm not sure who was more tired at the end of the day, Gramps or the four year old!  They're asleep now (Gramps probably is too LOL), so it's time for some stamping and TV!

This is a card I finished the other day.  It's one of the little gothic girls in my two favourite colours. The lights reflecting of the card a little but I've used plain black cardstock for the base and added some crimped purple card and purple dsp.  I'm off to try  Nichole Heady's world card making challenges now, the sequins and jewels have certainly got my imagination going. Nothing better than a bit of bling!

gothicgirl

til next time


hugs


Kirsty

No comments: