About me

Gallery

Facebook

9 September 2009

Little Book of Sketches

You know when you're just not feeling the love for the card you're working on and you spend FOREVER shuffling things around?? Well tonight I worked on a little project to help me avoid those moments..hopefully!

I love to play around with sketch challenges. It stops me procrastinating over layout but gives me the flexiblity to add my own style. As a result I spend ages flicking from site to site and I never get anything done! It also stops me from enjoying my TV shows on the  computer, which is something I love to do when I'm stamping (a girl can never get enough Grey's, True Blood, Gossip Girl...I could go on and on LOL!)

So today I solved the problem and created my own little sketch book.

sketchbooksketchinside



I decorated a small notebook I picked up at Picture2Page, (my favourite local scrapbook store in Lilydale) with some DSP, created a little embellishment and added some ribbon to tie it all together.  Inside I stuck a sketch on each page from Mojo Monday.  So hopefully now instead of procrastinating, or spending hours surfing the net, I can pick a sketch from the book and start creating..oh and just maybe keep an eye on the TV to see how Chuck and Blair are travelling!

hugs

Kirsty

No comments: