About me

Gallery

Facebook

31 August 2009

Once Upon A Time...

Kira has a birthday party in a week or so and I thought I pull out a set I hadn't used in a while, Lizzie Anne's Once Upon a Time.  I wanted to use my copics, so this set was perfect.

I mounted the castle and the princess with foam tape and place the castle in the background to give the card some depth. I also sponged some clouds in the background using the scallop circle punch.

Once Upon a Time

Supplies:  Once Upon A Time stamps, SU Pink Pirouette cardstock, SU DSP, SU Cool Caribbean ink,  Copic markers, Kaiser bling, satin ribbon.

Well back to work tomorrow..suppose I should get organised for the Monday morning madness! Check back tomorrow, with a bit of luck I'll get a chance to play with the new Mojo Monday sketch.

Kirsty

No comments: